07 October 2010
These super cute paper pumpkins are a cinch to whip up:
1. Punch about 12 circles from your patterned paper.
2. Fold your circles in half, making sure that the side that you ultimately want to show is folded in.
3. Coat one side of your folded circle with glue, then put another folded circle on top.
4. Repeat with remaining circles, until you have a stack of semi circles. Glue the last half circle to the first half circle so that you have your pumpkin shape. Tip: cut off about 1/4 of an inch from the bottom of your semi-circle if you want your pumpkin to stand.
5. I used a cocktail stick and pipe cleaner for the stem, and used stickles along the edges of one of the pumpkins for a finishing touch.
Oh, and only 24 more days to go!!