06 February 2011

Will wonders never cease...

I made 2 scrapbook pages! So excited, it's been a little while and I was starting to feel overwhelmed with all the pics and supplies. So I just dove in, brought a few (select) materials out to the dining room table, and started sticking stuff down. I recently organized all the pics I have printed, sorting them by season and pulling out the ones that I want to scrap, so this makes it a little easier to find what I'm looking for or just to pull out a photo and go. I put the "scrap-worthy" pics into an accordion file sorted by person/event. I think it's going to be so much better than rifling through a mountain of prints, or hundreds of shots on my computer. Yay!
Kinda wish I hadn't used black thread on this one, but oh well. I had some scraps of this SEI Dill Blossom paper that I love (I'm pretty sure it's the big flowered pattern started my very first love affair with paper), and thought the colors went pretty well with this pic of Chloe from last fall.
More pics of Chloe from last fall (can you tell which section of the accordion file I opened to?), and Jenni Bowlin papers and embellishments.

And I finished the baby shower invites, LOVE how these turned out! (Names/addresses have been blurred to protect the innocent:)
Next I'll start making tags and paper decorations for the party--weeeee!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the layouts AND the invites!! You are a crafting FOOL lately!!

chris a said...

glad you got some mojo, and love these charming layouts and invites. I like the black stitching - it is funky.

Unknown said...

You are on a roll! I like the black thread.

Cassie said...

Love the layouts!!! I don't think the black thread is bad at all. the invites look fabulous!! Can't wait to see the rest! =)

Carolyn said...

I love the invites, perfect for a shower. The black thread is good too. Ahh, the ongoing struggle with photo organiation, I have problems with that too let me know how it goes.

Krystina said...

Girl, don't you know a touch a black adds class to any layout? Looks great. Those invites came out so cute!!

Can't wait to see what you do next!

PaperVine said...

Those invitiations look AMAZING. Love the LO's too!

Those snow shots are amazing. I'd forgotten what it was like to live in the snow..