11 February 2011

Week 6

I was feeling a bit guilty, because I had pics with my girls already, but none with Peter. So although this isn't a favorite, (and I'm finding they rarely are) it will do for week 6. Another iphone hipstamatic. Love how the gritty filter looks with the chain-link fence behind us.


He's such a funny kid...it's hard to tell which of his characteristics are actual personality traits and which are gender-specific. You can't see it in this pic, but he had at least 3 bruises on his face from crawling/falling into things. He is pretty fearless physically; more than once I have found him perched on something or trying to climb up something not the least bit stable. But when it comes to interpersonal stuff, he's a little softy. Loves hugs and will snuggle right in with me or D. or any of his grandparents. However, when it comes to strangers, he is totally leery. Typical for this age (almost 15 months!), I know, but his twin is the exact opposite. Really timid in her motor stuff, but super confident when it comes to people...it will be interesting to see how they evolve!

I have a few more iphone pics...almost none of which have me in them, because really, that's what I prefer. And why the challenge at 52 week Project is just that for me: A Challenge.
LOVE these of Chloe and her cupcake :)
D. at the bar...this cracks me up!
 A few more shots from the indoor playspace. I brought the twins there ALL BY MYSELF on Monday. It was a challenge. Especially when I had to go to the ladies' room. But we survived, and had fun!

Yay me. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

P.S. A friend introduced me to Instagram. So fun! I'm there under my first name...and looking for friends to follow!

2 comments:

chris a said...

What wonderful photos - and Peter looks like such a sweet little fellow. My DH and his twin are quite different in their reactions to other people and in what they did as children. DH was also very active with his motor skills while his twin would sit and watch (at least that's what I have been told). When they were about 18 months, my MIL had been waxing the kitchen floor and the doorbell rang - she left the twins sitting on the kitchen while she answered the door. My DH picked up the can of old wax and dumped it onto his twin!!!!!!! I guess it's a wonder he lived to adulthood! LOL! I am really enjoying your photos each week.

kim c said...

dude....i love that top photo of you and peter. great photo.