13 August 2008

She's a Winner

Back in March I brought Chloe to Fox25 news for a "Baby Derby." I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it sounded fun and I figured Chloe would get a kick out of the other babies, so we went for it. Watch the video to see what happened.

I finally got around the making a little album with the pictures. It's my first clear acrylic experiment, it was fun to do, but a little tricky. The pictures aren't that great, an assistant at the studio was taking them, but still fun to scrap.


















You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

my god. he is so cute . a big hug for him

Lori W said...

WOOHOO for Chloe!!! She rocked that race and put those boys in their place!
TOO CUTE!
:)

Bree mcconnell said...

This album is sooooooooo cute!!!

Paz said...

How adorable!!! And what a great way to keep that memory forever;)

McMGrad89 said...

Great use of materials and I also like your album. Can't wait to see your PC submission when you can show it. I had to drop out due to family reasons, but I sure enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing. Keep up the super work.

Leah said...

yay! i loved that race!! cute book!

Angelica Turner said...

This project is just so cute, love it. Great colors.