29 June 2010

Kitty Garland and Cake Toppers

I made the Kitty Garland and Cupcake Toppers to decorate for my daughter's birthday party using some vintage images I bought from an Etsy shop, My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Letter Stickers (sold out but similar to these), American Crafts Dear Lizzy fabric paper, Bazzill ric-rac, cardstock, toothpicks and vintage buttons. The only other tools I used were a paper trimmer, corner chomper, scallop punch and glue glider.

Using Jamie's tutorial, I was easily able to make these twisted fabric flowers for the banner.
Not cupcakes, but whoopie pies--still need cute toppers!
And one giant whoopie pie-cake with 3 little kittens!

4 comments:

Christina Aiton said...

So sweet and just perfect for a little girl - love your vintage and homemade touches!

Cassie said...

Judean!!
I love it!! Absolutely perfect!!!
=)

Tam said...

How sweet! Love the whoopie pie- cake!

Amanda K @ Every Crafty Endeavor said...

What a fun idea for a birthday - love the vintage touch!