02 July 2010

I do still scrapbook...



Just not as often as I'd like! Here are 2 pages I made for July at ScrapGal:

We got goodies from Ki Memories (they're our manufacturer of the month), and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed playing with them!

Next are a couple using papers from The Girls' Paperie--a new company with fun designs!
The ones below are all about Sassafrass--love those little monsters!!
I have been blogging on alternate Tuesdays over at the Galblog, but that's changing to every Wednesday as of July! Here are a few projects I have posted there over the last few months:I wrote about making this purple-icious picture frame here.
Aren't these pictures my MIL took of Peter and Sadie adorable? I love that they're almost holding hands :) Here is my Galblog post about embellishing the frame.
I made this little banner back in May.
And challenged folks to scrap using red-white-and-blue for Memorial Day here.
And going all the way back to April, I wrote this tutorial for embellishing t-shirts.

2 comments:

erinrwillis said...

You've done some great pages! Love the framed pieces you did.

And that t-shirt is really CUTE!

Rita Barakat said...

Great projects - so glad you posted the flower(shirt) link that is so pretty! Definately going to try this!