24 October 2011

I got a scrapbooking kit...

...for the first time in SO long, and it gave me just the creative burst I've been needing. I made six layouts and 1 card--I don't think I have ever used a kit quite so thoroughly. It was nice not to have to think about what to use, I think it enabled me to get a little more creative than usual...

 The AC chalkboard stickers are so fun!
The pics are instagrams from our 5th anniversary back in September--they're the first I've ordered from Postal Pics, love them!

Here are a couple layouts from our apple picking adventure at the beginning of October--I got a lotta mileage out of the pictures I took that day!
And a page with pics from Easter:
 Let's just take a moment of silence for Sassafrass' beautiful patterned paper designs...
You will be missed, Sassafrass, you will be missed. 

Okay, moving along. This last one is my fave, more instagram pics of my twinnies: She's the Peanutbutter, He's the Jelly.
I'm loving the Pink Paislee mistable scallop trim, yummo! 

And because I couldn't throw away the pretty scraps--the card:
Phew, I think I got my money's worth outta that kit! Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

Paper Issues said...

Heck yeah you got your money's worth! I love everything. The PB and J Lo is fabbie!!!! I need a punch that makes those hexagons. NEEEEEED. <3

Leslie Ashe said...

Oh yeah! You scrapped your heart out!! You did an amazing job with every square inch of your kit! Love it all!!!

Emily D. said...

Wow!! You definitely made that kit worth every penny!!! Fantastic projects!!! I love them all!!!

Krystina said...

Yay Judean!! Those are super fabulous, keep going!!!! Hugs. And those little kids are getting so big, wicked CUTE.