03 January 2009

Create '09

We're starting a new year long challenge called Create '09 over at ScrapGal. The idea behind this challenge is to document 2009 in a creative way. I will be making an 8x8 album for this project, but you could use a deck of cards, ATC's, an art journal, mini book, layouts, whatever format you wish. We will be providing you with a weekly prompt. The idea is for you to take the prompt and create something relating to your week. Prompts will include journaling ideas, techniques, challenges and guest artist prompts. We will post a new prompt every Friday in this forum.

You can also get this button to add to your blog in the same forum. I hope you'll consider joining us!

Here is the cover for my album, and my page for the first prompt:

2 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Happy New Year!!

I'm off to take a looksie...

PS...loved those last layouts!!

Leah said...

sounds cool!! must catch up soooooon! xox