13 September 2012

Oh, hi...

It has been a while, hasn't it?! Well, I'm going to try and be a better blogger, now that the kiddos are all in school--two are in morning preschool three days a week, and the oldest in all day kindergarten --woohoo! I'm trying out a new to me blogging app on the iPad, so bear with me if this looks a little wonky...I'll get the hang of it eventually.

 

I'm stopping by just to share a layout I made using the September fitkit from Paper Issues. It's full of everyday eclectic yumminess, and I can see merely using every last scrap of it! You should totally go get yourself one. Like now.

See what I mean? Totally fun. I dont know how to do links yet using this app, but you can get to the store by clicking the logo over there <----- in the sidebar. Oh, and don't forget to save 20 percent by using the code sukeydookiedoo. Sweet.

2 comments:

heather said...

So much fun! Loving all of the layers!

Carolyn said...

So glad to see you back! Beautiful kit to work with. Love the layout!