23 November 2011

Gettin' Sketchy

I have managed to squeeze in some crafty time...today it dawned on me that I should be making Christmas presents by now, so these might be the last few layouts I do for a while!

I used Scrapjacked's latest lift to make this layout:
That's Peter in his Halloween costume. Those little resin mushrooms were made by my talented friend Jamie,  I swear there's not a single creative thing she can't do!

And I used Pencil Line's sketch #259 for this next one:
 Still loving that Pink Paislee Snow Day--and Cassie still has some left in the Paper Issues Shop!

Happy Thanksgiving--hope your day is filled with family and good food!

2 comments:

Paper Issues said...

Adorable!!! I just pinned you!!! =) <3

Michelle Hernandez said...

I missed this page for the Scrapjacked challenge- great lift- LOVe that costume and way you did the journaling here.