30 September 2011

I took a couple of quick iphone pics...

...because the pages for the last Stretch you Sketches challenge are due today, and things are too chaotic around here to bring out the camera and upload/edit photos!

Here's my page for Sketch #11:

I rotated the sketch, and added a couple of layers...this picture really doesn't do it any justice--I really need to take a better photo!

And here's my page for Sketch #12:
I expanded the grid, and reversed the title and the journaling. Used EP Happy Days--totally fun line with such bright, happy colors!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Priya Mohan said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog:)..Glad that I could see your creations..they are really cute..I liked the bright yellow layout with the alternate banner types..I loved your mini album as well as " Making a splash" layout!

Donna Jannuzzi said...

I like both layouts, but that second one is my favorite. The bright, happy colors as you describe them really make that page. Adorable!