06 January 2011

52 Weeks Project

In 2009 I tried making a weekly scrapbook page, and that did alright, but I fizzled out around October. This past year I knew I'd be lucky to have any monthly crafting time, much less weekly, so I didn't even try. So for 2011, when I saw 52 Week Project, I thought I'd give it a go. Then, when I read about Chez-burger's idea of taking the weekly pics using her cell phone, I realized I had a way to make it even easier on myself!

So, without further ado, my first self-pic for 2011:
I used the Hipstamtic app on my i-phone. Thought I'd do a fresh-clean-pic right outta the shower, for a fresh clean start to the new year :)

And here's a bonus pic, because I though it was fun with the mirrors:
One week down, 51 to go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this idea. I was just thinking to my self that I need to do a scrapbook page about ME for my kids. Maybe doing this project will give me some pictures to pick from.

Jess said...

awesome pics...loving that app!

Jenny Chesnick said...

Love JUdean! This is gonna be fun!!

Unknown said...

I'm loving that several people are doing this with their cell phone and groovy iPhone apps!
I am also digging your cool mirror shots. That second one reminds me of a funhouse. :)